- Terra Lana rolls are usually ideal; segments can also be used.
- Roll out the batting between the joists, ensuring an even, snug fit.
- If using segments ensure there are no gaps around the outer edges of the segments and no folds in the segments themselves. Where segments are butted together there should be no gaps between them.
- Always allow a 25mm gap between roofing membrane and insulation.
- If fitting from below, before the ceiling liner is installed, make sure Terra Lana is well supported with battens or strapping.
- Cover ALL the ceiling. Terra Lana should reach to at least the middle of the top plate of the exterior wall, and cover any internal walls.