How to Install Your Pipe Lagging Insulation
For the insulation of water supply pipe work up to 40mm diameter.
- 75mm x 10m
- Tubular 100m
- Wind the pipe lagging around the pipe in a coil like manner ensuring a 50% overlap.
- Secure both ends of the lagging with the PVC tape or cable ties.
- No protective clothing, gloves or mask required.
- Where the lagging is exposed to direct sunlight it must be protected by UV resistant wrapping.
- Where exposed to external moisture lagging should be protected by a waterproof membrane.
- When installed as instructed, Terra Lana Pipe Lagging will comply with minimum requirements of N.Z.B.C Clause G12, Water Supplies.