We're committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
If you subscribe to our newsletter and product updates, we will record your email address in a database kept at a secure location. We will then use it to send you newsletters or product information. We will not disclose your email address to any third parties without your consent unless it is to facilitate the delivery or installation of your insulation.
Subscribing to our newsletters and product updates means you give your consent to receive emails from us, as defined in the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking reply to the newsletter or product update and entering "Unsubscribe" in the subject box.
Terra Lana collects, holds and uses personal customer information.
Customer information is usually collected by our assessment employees at the time we scope your home for insulation. The information may include:
- your name, address, contact number(s) and email address
- information about your preference for goods or services we offer
- age demographics of occupants per home
- recent information on the usage of health services.
Purposes for collecting the information
We use customer information for the following purposes:
- to contact you directly to arrange installation and follow up audits
- to contact you directly about Terra Lanas' special offers, and other promotions
- to promote the merit of our Insulation programs to gain funding for future programs
- to report to the funders of the current program.
How we manage personal information
Terra Lana is dedicated to keeping personal information secure. This includes physical security, computer and network security, communications security and personnel security.
Age demographics and health service information is held in a separate secure database where we do not capture customer information; name, address or contact details. When Terra Lana report to funders and promote to potential future funders the information provided to such parties contains no details of customer’s name, address or contact details.
Terra Lana does not sell, rent or otherwise make available any personal information to third parties. Terra Lana outsources certain business functions to other organisations. For this purpose, and only for the purpose of providing services to Terra Lana, customer contact information may, as required, be transferred to or handled by:
- our related companies
- credit reference agencies or other credit providers
- government or statutory authorities.
Access and correction of details
You can access personal information Terra Lana holds on you by contacting the Branch Manager in writing. If the information held is inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date you may request Terra Lana to correct the information.